top of page
Meeting Room Business

Manage Your Business

Power and Protect Your Business

Home / LaunchSmart / Manage Business

Support You Every Step of the Way

Accurate, up to date bookkeeping is the backbone of any successful small business. Get connected with our online bookkeeper who understands you business. 

Tax Reporting and Planning

Our professional CPAs and EAs provide full business tax services. Simply hand off your tax documents and let us get it done for you. 

Payroll Solutions

We pick and set up a state of art full service payroll system to accommodate your needs. Ensure accuracy & accountability while making your employees happy.

Smiling Coworker

Company Compliance Services

Annual Report: 
Starting at $90 + filing fees*
If you incorporate your business as an LLC, S-Corp, LLP, or C-Corp, you must file an annual report with the Secretary of State. The purpose of the annual report is to inform the state on any changes to the details of the business.
Certificate of Good Standing
Starting at $90 + filing fees*
A certificate of good standing is an official document issued by secretary of state proving your business is legally registered with and authorized to operate in the state. This document is also known as certificate of existence, certificate of status,  or certificate of authorization.
Basic Business Licenses
Starting at $240 + filing fees*
Business must comply with federal, state, county and local regulations and obtain necessary license and permit to operate. We offer you tools to search for the business licenses you business need to apply and provide instructions on how you can get them.
Article of Amendment: 
Starting at $150 + filing fees*
An Article of Amendment can be filed to the secretary of state to change the following information:
  • Business name
  • Business address
  • Registered agent information
  • Addition or removal of a director, officer, or member
  • Number of authorized shares issued by a corporation
  • Stated business activities conducted by the company
Starting at $300 + filing fees*
In order to properly close a corporation or a LLC that is no longer transacting business, the company need to file the Articles of Dissolution with the Secretary of State. Failing to do so may expose the company to unnecessary recurring fees or taxes.
Foreign Qualification: 
Starting at $230 + filing fees*
As your business expand, you may need to obtain Foreign Qualification in order to register your company to do business in another state. The state will give you a Certification of Authority proving your legitimate rights to do business in that state.
Seller‘s Permit: 
Starting at $200 + filing fees*
If your business is going to sell or lease anything, you may required to obtain seller's permit to collect sales tax. If your business is operating in more than one state, multiple seller's permit need to be obtained.
DBA or Fictitious Business Name: 
Starting at $200 + filing fees*
DBA is an abbreviation for "doing business as". Sometimes it is also called fictitious business name. It is a name you choose to do business under that can be different from the official legal name you registered. 
State Tax ID: 
Starting at $200 + filing fees*
If your business plans to hire employees, or to sell goods or service, you probably need to apply fo a state tax ID. This state tax ID is used by the state department to identify you when you make payroll or sales tax payment.
Virtual Business Address: 
Learn More
If you choose to form your business and do not have a physical business address in the state, we can help you out by referring third party virtual business address providers.
Registered Agent Service: 
Starting at $260 / Year
You are legally required to appoint a registered agent. A registered agent is an individual who resides in the state in which the business is formed or foreign qualified, or a corporation, designated to accept service of process (court papers) if the business entity is sued.
S Corporation Election: 
Starting at $200
S corporation status may help you avoid double taxation and simplify your taxes. To learn more about the difference between C corporation and S Corporation, please read The Ultimate Guide to Select Business Structures.
* Filing fees are the fees charged by federal, state, and local government and fees paid to third party to meet the government requirements, such as the publication requirements.

Need Tax Consultation or Tax Planning Service?

Virtual Services

Virtual Technology enables us to serve customers worldwide

Better Services in a much more convenient way

Online Meetings

Schedule either an online zoom meeting or phone conference with us. Let us hear your concerns and see how we can help.

Online Services

Through Virtual Technology, we are able to provide all of our services online and power your life and business wherever you are.

Happy Customers

Virtual Services allow you to reach out us in a more convenient way. Save time and get more things accomplished with us.

bottom of page